Amanda-Users

Re: win32

2002-09-19 08:56:38
Subject: Re: win32
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedy AT essig DOT com>
To: amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:52:45 -0400
If it handles exclusions, hell yes.

My users are a lot of analysis engineers and I need to be able to exclude some HUGE interim files made during analasys processing.

Jim Buttafuoco wrote:
I tried for days to get it to work,  NO luck.

I decided to rewrite the amandad in perl (doesn't need any external programs other than Perl and a few modules).

I currently have a VERY alpha version of this working here. I should be ready to release 0.02 next week.

Is anyone interested?

Jim