Amanda-Users

Re: make w/ amanda ignoring DESTDIR

2002-09-17 19:23:51
Subject: Re: make w/ amanda ignoring DESTDIR
From: "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix AT structbio.vanderbilt DOT edu>
To: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT iro.umontreal DOT ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:12:31 -0500
On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:

>The patch is not useful, the Makefile.in are automaticaly generated
>from the Makefile.am by automake.

I made one anyway in case I ever need to build 2.4.2p2 packages again on
IRIX.  It's only 8k so I've attached it for the archives in case anyone
else finds it useful.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <bandix AT structbio.vanderbilt DOT edu>
Computer Geek, Center for Structural Biology

"This isn't rocket science -- but it _is_ computer science."
        - Terry Lambert on current AT FreeBSD DOT org.