Amanda-Users

Re: make w/ amanda ignoring DESTDIR

2002-09-17 15:03:43
Subject: Re: make w/ amanda ignoring DESTDIR
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT iro.umontreal DOT ca>
To: "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix AT structbio.vanderbilt DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:45:38 -0400
Hi Brandon,

It works on IRIX with GNU make
It doesn't works on IRIX with /sbin/make

/sbin/make will works if you remove all the "DESTDIR =" line from the Makefile.

The Makefile.in in amanda are build with automake-1.4, you could
try with a more recent release off automake.

The package you successfully build use which release of automake?

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: martineau AT IRO.UMontreal DOT CA
Departement IRO, Universite de Montreal