Amanda-Users

RE: Working with multiple tape drives----- Ammended

2002-09-12 11:53:21
Subject: RE: Working with multiple tape drives----- Ammended
From: "Quinn, Richard C. - Collinsville IT" <rcquinn AT roysterclark DOT com>
To: "Tien That Ton" <Tien.That.Ton AT tandberg DOT com>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:34:02 -0500
Tien,

if recalibration is what I need

then, looking at my manual,

it'd seem that this might be what I wanna do:

Uncal Drive Target Allows the operator to uncalibrate a drive target.
The next
time a tape mount operation is called for that drive, the library
recalibrates the
target automatically as, for example, when a drive has been physically
removed
and  replaced while the library is operating (hot swapped-only for
qualified service
personnel).

Do you agree?