Amanda-Users

RE: index tee error : Fixed

2002-09-11 08:29:12
Subject: RE: index tee error : Fixed
From: "Martinez, Michael - CSREES/ISTM" <MMARTINEZ AT intranet.reeusda DOT gov>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:14:29 -0400
A follow up:

Well, something like three or four weeks ago I posted an issue regarding
that my amanda server logs were having "index tee: connection reset by peer"
errors. These did not seem to be interfering with the archiving of data to
tape. Possibly it was interfering with the writing of the indices, but I
didn't check.

My system was lacking the "holdingdisk" type of disklist, so I added it in
about a week ago. It seems to have fixed the problem. I have been checking
logs daily, and seen no recurrence of that issue.

Michael Martinez
System Administrator
Information Systems and Technology Management
CSREES - United States Department of Agriculture