Amanda-Users

Re: hi

2002-09-10 13:14:39
Subject: Re: hi
From: Brian Morris <brian AT recurse DOT net>
To: Tony Shadwick <tshadwick AT stgroupllc DOT com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:58:22 -0700
Multiple people have mentioned similar ideas: procmail and a filter.

I just set up spamassassin (http://www.spamassassin.org/) a week or so
ago and it has correctly identified all spam to this list, and almost
all spam vs. non-spam I've received on the rest of my accounts, too.
It sets up very nicely as the first (filter) rule of a procmail config.

It seems to be the de facto standard for spam filtering these days.