Amanda-Users

RE: hi

2002-09-09 15:24:50
Subject: RE: hi
From: Rebecca Pakish <rebecca AT unterlaw DOT com>
To: "'amanda-users AT amanda DOT org'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:59:11 -0500
Seems the email ABOUT the spam is taking up more of my time than the spam
itself.

While I've gotten the names of a few more open source anti-spam products...I
think the ultimate solution is to send complaints to the postmaster instead
of the list itself, don't you? Let's add these great suggestions and
explanations to the FAQ-o-matic and move on.