Amanda-Users

Re: HP Colorado, ide-scsi

2002-09-08 15:42:15
Subject: Re: HP Colorado, ide-scsi
From: Brian Jonnes <brian AT init.co DOT za>
To: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:18:51 +0200
On Sun 08 Sep 02 17:59, you wrote:
> The second part of my question was what percentage is reserved?
> The default is 100%.  I.e. 100% reserved for incrementals,
> therefore none of those 26GB for level 0's and thus forced degraded mode.

Ahh. Missed that parameter. But I've now realised that what I really want is
amanda _not_ to remove the dumps unless they _all_ complete successfully.

> Many, myself included, are running 2.4.2 on already installed systems.
> Nothing wrong with them at all. But I'd put newer releases on new systems.

Okay. No major bugs that might be biting me in 2.4.2, then?

Regards,

Brian Jonnes
--
Init Systems  -  Linux consulting
031 767-0139    082 769-2320    brian AT init.co DOT za