ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 7.1.4 woes

2016-04-27 08:38:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 7.1.4 woes
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 08:36:23 -0400
Hello Michael,

On what type of media does the backup data reside? Does this restore issue
occur when the data is on:

* Disk (random access, device class DISK)
* Disk (sequential, device class FILE)
* Tape (a tape device class)
* Next generation storage pool

What type (operating system, e.g., Windows, AIX, Linux) of clients do you
know to be affected?

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2016-04-26
07:03:38: