Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Recognise Media from NBU

2006-11-10 08:04:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Recognise Media from NBU
From: pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:04:01 -0500
Sure.

Dunno about your environment, but every time I launch a restore, I get a prompt
that says "would you like to view the progress of the restore?" and if I click
"yes", the bottom of the window, where I just selected the files to restore,
displays the required tapes and specifically says so, if they're not in the
library.

Don't get much easier than that.....I don't even have to go back to Activity
Monitor and wait for the job to appear, and then open it (which gives little to
no information except the media ID)

Paul