Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "column "volabytes" does not exist"

2015-10-15 19:34:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "column "volabytes" does not exist"
From: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:11:29 -0500
On 10/15/2015 05:54 PM, Doug Sampson wrote:
> psql:<stdin>:2: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint
> "status_pkey"
> DETAIL:  Key (jobstatus)=(I) already exists.
> psql:<stdin>:23: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
> "snapshot_snapshotid_seq1" for serial column "snapshot.snapshotid"
> psql:<stdin>:23: ERROR:  relation "snapshot" already exists
> psql:<stdin>:27: ERROR:  relation "snapshot_idx" already exists

> Should I be concerned with the minor errors listed about related to existing
> keys and relations? I think not but...

The answer is it depends: if the first error is almost certainly OK, the
last two are OK only if the tables didn't change. I.e. the existing
"snapshot" table has the exact same columns as the one the script tried
to create and failed. Same for "snapshot_idx".

I'd guess it probably didn't change between 7.0 and 7.2, Kern should
know. You can check in psql with "\d snapshot" and compare with the
"create table snapshot ..." statement in the script if you want to be sure.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin