Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Redhat's RHEL bacula rpms/installation

2015-10-15 19:08:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Redhat's RHEL bacula rpms/installation
From: Thing <thing.thing AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 12:06:15 +1300

Hi,

Has anyone used RH's RHEL packages?

So I have yum installed then I am following digitalocean's webpage.

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-bacula-server-on-centos-7

How To Install Bacula Server on CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean
This series will show you how implement file backups of your CentOS 7 servers using Bacula, the popular open source backup software suite.

I am having issues, even with clean files I get this error,

====== [root@vuwunicoapachet bacula]#

bacula-dir -tc /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf

16-Oct 11:28 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:991

Config error: Keyword "WorkingDirectory" not permitted in this resource.

Perhaps you left the trailing brace off of the previous resource.

: line 16, col 19 of file /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf

WorkingDirectory = "/var/spool/bacula"

[root@vuwunicoapachet bacula]# bacula-sd -tc /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf [root@vuwunicoapachet bacula]#

======

I have setup several bacula servers on debian, ubuntu and rasperbian fine so I have never had this, Im stumped!

ideas?

regards

Steven