Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "column "volabytes" does not exist"

2015-10-15 17:58:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "column "volabytes" does not exist"
From: Phil Stracchino <phils AT caerllewys DOT net>
To: Doug Sampson <dougs AT dawnsign DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:50:11 -0400
On 10/15/15 14:02, Doug Sampson wrote:
> I've revised the version to 14 and executed the script giving me this error
> message:
>

> root@pisces:/usr/local/share/bacula# ./update_postgresql_tables
>
> This script will update a Bacula MySQL database from version 12-14 to 15
>
> Depending on the current version of your catalog, you may have to run this
> script
>         multiple times
>
> psql:<stdin>:2: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint
> "status_pkey"
> DETAIL:  Key (jobstatus)=(I) already exists.
> psql:<stdin>:3: ERROR:  must be owner of relation media
> psql:<stdin>:4: ERROR:  must be owner of relation media
> psql:<stdin>:5: ERROR:  must be owner of relation media
> psql:<stdin>:6: ERROR:  must be owner of relation media
> psql:<stdin>:7: ERROR:  must be owner of relation media
> psql:<stdin>:23: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
> "snapshot_snapshotid_seq1" for serial column "snapshot.snapshotid"
> psql:<stdin>:23: ERROR:  relation "snapshot" already exists
> psql:<stdin>:27: ERROR:  relation "snapshot_idx" already exists
> UPDATE 6
> Update of Bacula PostgreSQL tables 14 to 15 succeeded.
> SET
> root@pisces:/usr/local/share/bacula#

OK.  The first thing this appears to be telling you is that you executed
the script as a user that does not actually own all of the bacula
database.  You might try running it as the postgres administrative user,
or you might check the ownership of the tables and make certain they are
actually owned by bacula.

Beyond that, I am out of the depth of my postgresql knowledge, and must
defer to someone who knows a lot more about postgresql than I do.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications