Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "column "volabytes" does not exist"

2015-10-15 13:56:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "column "volabytes" does not exist"
From: Phil Stracchino <phils AT caerllewys DOT net>
To: Doug Sampson <dougs AT dawnsign DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:53:55 -0400
On 10/15/15 13:21, Doug Sampson wrote:

>>> How does one accomplish this? Is there a secret trick to revise the
>> version?
>>
>> This query should do it, assuming your Bacula schema is named 'bacula'
>> and you haven't skipped any intervening DB versions before the current 15:
>>
>> update bacula.Version set VersionId = 14;
>
> Forgive my ignorance but at this point, I am unsure which choice to choose:
>

> *update bacula.Version set VersionId = 14;
> Automatically selected Catalog: MyCatalog
> Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
> Update choice:
>      1: Volume parameters
>      2: Pool from resource
>      3: Slots from autochanger
>      4: Long term statistics
>      5: Snapshot parameters
> Choose catalog item to update (1-5):

No, not within bconsole.  That's a direct SQL query to be executed in
your database.  I'm sorry that wasn't clear.

You should stop Bacula; connect directly to your database; run the SQL
query, modifying as necessary if your Bacula catalog database is not
called 'bacula'; and re-run the update tables script, recording the
error messages this time.  Then report the errors.  That should give us
enough information to advise you on solving your problem.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications