Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Thanks

2014-03-29 04:24:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Thanks
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 09:18:59 +0100
Hello,

I am very sorry to learn that the Bareos website has created unpleasant
repercussion such as described in the email from Josip included below.
For a more complete discussion of what really happened, please read the
following:

http://blog.bacula.org/more-bareos-unpleasant-repercusions/

Best regards,
Kern