Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Thanks

2014-03-28 20:40:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Thanks
From: Josip Almasi <joe AT vrspace DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 01:20:45 +0100
On 03/26/2014 02:07 AM, WebDawg wrote:
> I see now that you are talking about how the code was also copied from
> other sources but at first read it seems like Bacula is going to take
> action against the users of bareos.

Seems some of my code got involved there.
I was quite unpleasantly surprised to learn that the hardlink
performance patch I wrote is the first argument on bareos list of 'why
fork'.

Let me make it clear:
I contributed to Bacula project.
I do not support the fork.

Not that it matters, it's open source and anyone is free to do with it
whatever.
But this fork mess with laywers and everything...
The exact opposite of open source.

Regards...