Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] brestore vs version browser

2011-12-13 05:33:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] brestore vs version browser
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT serverock DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:30:51 +0200
Hi.

I'm just taking a look at new Bat (5.2.2) and I can't figure how to
process out my most common use-case of Version Browser in bRestore.

Let's say a user messed up a file and asked me which versions of the
file are available in backups.

In Version Browser I checked it this way:
   1) Select FD
   2) Select FD's job and click Refresh (or whatever that button was)
   3) Browse to the according folder
   4) Select the file and check versions
   5) Restore some specific version of the file

Maybe someone will give me guidelines how to do it in bRestore (release
notes state that it has the same functionality as Version Browser)?

--
Silver