Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula for backup/restore a huge PostgreSQL DB enviroment

2011-12-12 19:12:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula for backup/restore a huge PostgreSQL DB enviroment
From: "reynierpm AT gmail DOT com" <reynierpm AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:40:25 -0430
Hi every:
I'm thinking in use Bacula to make backup/restore of a huge enviroment with a lot of PostgreSQL DB servers configured in HA Cluster using Pgpool II. I do a research first to see if find any and just see this thread [1] but I'm not so clear in the HOW TO just knew that recommendation is to use PITR instead of pg_dump or LVM Snapshots. My question is: any here has this implemented and can give me some tips or step to follow?

Cheers and thanks in advance

[1] http://old.nabble.com/Bacula-for-backing-up-postgres-td21268085.html
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Cel: +58 424.180.5609 / +58 416.921.7406
Correo: reynierpm AT gmail DOT com / reynierpm AT hotmail DOT com