Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fwd: Full backup will not be idendtified

2011-05-17 08:38:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Full backup will not be idendtified
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:34:26 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Kromoser <Robert.Kromoser AT kinamu DOT com>
Date: Tue, May 17, 2011 at 2:17 AM
Subject: RE: [Bacula-users] Full backup will not be idendtified
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>

Hi John.

The Bacula documentation says the following:

Incremental A backup that includes all files changed since the last
Full,
Differential, or Incremental backup started. It is normally specified on
the Level directive within the Job resource definition, or in a Schedule
resource.

So it must be possible to define an own job with Level = Incremental and
it
has to run as Incremental if an Full or Differential already exists.

Do you think that is wrong?

br Robert