Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Autochanger is not a Device in the SD

2011-05-17 09:31:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] Autochanger is not a Device in the SD
From: Craig Van Tassle <cvantassle AT purdue DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:27:42 -0400
I have  Scalar50 that I'm trying to setup with Bacula. I have the
mtx script working, I can inventory and verify all my Tape and labels.

But when I try to run a job I get this..

17-May 09:17 backup.hubzero.org-dir JobId 37: Fatal error:
     Storage daemon didn't accept Device "Scalar50" because:
     3924 Device "Scalar50" not in SD Device resources.

This is what I have in my bacula-sd.conf file

Autochanger {
            Name = Scalar50
            Device = LTO4-0
            Device = LTO4-1
            Changer Device = /dev/sg0
            Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/scripts/mtx-changer %c %o %S
%a %d" }

Device {
       Name = LTO4-0
       Device Type = Tape;
       Media Type = LTO4
       Archive Device = /dev/nst0
       AutomaticMount = yes;
       AlwaysOpen = yes;
       RemovableMedia = yes;
       RandomAccess = no;
       Autochanger = yes
       Drive Index = 0
       Spool Directory = /var/spool/bacula
}

Device {
       Name = LTO4-1
       Device Type = Tape;
       Media Type = LTO4
       Archive Device = /dev/nst1
       AutomaticMount = yes;
       AlwaysOpen = yes;
       RemovableMedia = yes;
       RandomAccess = no;
       Autochanger = yes
       Drive Index = 1
       Spool Directory = /var/spool/bacula
}

According to the documentaion I believe I should be using the
autochanger's name as the backup device.

Do I have that wrong?

Thanks

--
Craig Van Tassle