Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Full backup will not be idendtified

2011-05-16 11:16:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Full backup will not be idendtified
From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter AT nixsys DOT be>
To: Robert Kromoser <Robert.Kromoser AT kinamu DOT com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:12:52 +0200
On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 08:43:51AM +0200, Robert Kromoser wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> In my configuration I have 2 files per client.
> One file contains the storage definition (Archive Device)
> and one file contains the directory directives.
> I use one fileset definition named "SugarCRM_<xxxx>_Fileset" for
> my three backup jobs SugarCRM_xxx_Full, SugarCRM_xxx_Diff
> and SugarCRM_xxx_Incr where xxx is the name of the client.

You should have one backup job, where you vary the level in the
Schedule, not have three backup jobs with different levels. When bacula
wants to do an incremental or differential backup job based on a full
one which you did earlier, it will look for a job with the same name on
which to base the backup; since you have different jobs, that doesn't
work.

The default config file contains an example of how to do this.

--
Wouter Verhelst
NixSys BVBA