Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Questions about the Scratch pool directive

2010-02-02 18:11:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Questions about the Scratch pool directive
From: Richard Scobie <richard AT sauce.co DOT nz>
To: Robert Hartzell <bear AT rwhartzell DOT net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:08:22 +1300
Robert Hartzell wrote:

> hmmm... looks like I need to do some testing. Do you have any volumes
> that have been recycled and moved back to the scratch pool?

Yes. A tape that was initially labeled in the "Full" pool has been
recycled back into Scratch and is showing "Scratch" as its recycle pool.

I think this is not a bug - I have just checked my Scratch pool
definition and I do not have a RecyclePool defined in it.

So updating the existing Scratch volumes should sort this out.

Regards,

Richard