Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Is it possible to Set a Job Level with a Schedule without Scheduling the Job?

2009-12-01 12:12:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Is it possible to Set a Job Level with a Schedule without Scheduling the Job?
From: Clark Hartness <CHartness AT camgian DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:56:54 -0500
I know that subject doesn't make a lot of sense....

I have a job that I manually start at the completion of a script to backup a
list of files on the Client.

I don't want the job to run on Schedule but I would like to be able to set the
level of the Job by days following something like this Schedule.

Schedule {
  Name = "test_schedule"
  Run = Level=Full on 1st sat # Use for Monthly Full First Saturday
  Run = Level=Differential sun
  Run = Level=Incremental on 2nd-5th sat
  Run = Level=Incremental mon-fri
}

This of course runs constantl because there is no "at" time set.

Is there a way to set the level using bacula's scheduler without scheduling the
job?

TIA
Clark