BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] vmware/virtuabox/etc.?

2009-04-08 15:31:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] vmware/virtuabox/etc.?
From: "obj AT jltechinc DOT com" <obj AT jltechinc DOT com>
To: kacoroski AT gmail DOT com, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:25:51 -0400
Hey Ski,

Care to elaborate a bit more on that carrot you just dangled?

I would love to see a website of actual business-case examples utilizing BackupPC. Is there such an animal, anyone?

Thomas, are you at liberty to describe your setup in more detail?
Can you mention expected costs?
Are you or anyone else using SSDs such as the "Violin 1010"?

Thanks.

-obj