Amanda-Users

Re: mixed full / incremental backup...

2004-03-11 03:41:54
Subject: Re: mixed full / incremental backup...
From: Kristian Rink <krink AT pm-planc DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:36:30 +0100
Hi Stefan et al,...

...and at first, thanks for all the input - much appreciated! :)

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:17:26 +0100
"Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at> wrote:

> Wrong syntax there ...
>
> Doesn't amcheck complain ??

Not really, everything seems to be fine, though I made some
modifications in my configuration according to the hints I gathered
here. Anyhow, in the end I guess it all comes down to some problems
with our autoloader working with chg-scsi, sometimes ending amcheck
/ amdump without finding the correct tape, sometimes (like this
morning) freezing "a chg-scsi -slot current" process for hours
(backup scheduled to start at 6:00 am, still waiting in right this
situation at 9:30 am ... :/ ). I'll play around with the changer
debugging options and see what happens... :(

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden