Amanda-Users

Re: mixed full / incremental backup...

2004-03-09 05:00:57
Subject: Re: mixed full / incremental backup...
From: Kristian Rink <krink AT pm-planc DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:57:33 +0100
Hi again,...

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:52:02 +0100
"Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at> wrote:
> KR> Okay, thanks for the hint. Anyhow, I am just running amanda to
> KR> back up files from this one host; is the naming likely to get
> KR> me into trouble even this way?
>
> amrecover will not work as expected.

Hmm, this is not a good thing, so I will change this.

[disklist]
> You have in your disklist:
>
> > localhost work/04 /backup/PlanC3/bf381/docs/work {
>
> I am not sure but I would not use something like "work/04" as
> diskname.

The diskfile is the same for the incremental and the full backup,
and running the full backup works as expected with the same dle's...
At least I'll modify the hostname there to have this fixed.

> Show us your AMANDA email report ...
(see attached...)

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden