Amanda-Users

Re: NetApp request

2003-06-12 17:46:14
Subject: Re: NetApp request
From: Ashwin Kotian <ashwin_jk AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>, George Kelbley <kelbley AT cs.unm DOT edu>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
Are you saying that you are able to successfully
backup the Netapp without using the modified dump
program & using Amanda version earlier than 2.4.4 ?

If you are successfully able to do so, can you send me
your disklist for the Netapp part so that I can
compare with mine ?

The modified dump program for Netapp works fine for
smaller directories. But I'm using DDS4 tapes (20Gb
uncompressed) & my filesystem on the Netapp is about
90 Gb, so usually backups for the directories on the
Netapp that are greater than 20 Gb fail.

Thanks,

Ashwin.