ADSM-L

Re: Usefullnes of ADSM requirements page??

1996-12-06 14:06:21
Subject: Re: Usefullnes of ADSM requirements page??
From: David Ong <david AT BABYONG.NSC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:06:21 -0800
Dave,
I follow the postings on this list everyday and I can see where you and the
other ADSM developers/support might be disappointed by the implication of
Francisco's post. You guys have been extremely helpful and responsive and I
would hope that you would continue to be.
Having said that, wouldn't you agree though that an ADSM requirements page
or list or whatever would be helpful? I for one would like to be able to
refer to something that tells me what requirements are currently being
worked on, considered or even rejected. The adsm-r list is certainly not it.

At 08:51 AM 12/6/96 PST, you wrote:
>Francisco Reyes wrote:
>> Every time I see people making suggestions I don't know if the ADSM
>> team is reading.
>> What is your opinion?
>>
>> If IBM doesn't listen we could always send the data to their
>> competitors. Who knows if there was another distributed backup system
>
>This post is disappointing in light of the many overtime hours that ADSM
>developers do devote to this list and all the function that we have
>worked to deliver even between releases and versions.  I sure hope that
>our participation on this list is a little bit more obvious to others.
>
>Dave Crockett
>ADSM development

Have a nice day or whatever's left of it.

David Ong
National Semiconductor Corp.