ADSM-L

Re: Usefullnes of ADSM requirements page??

1996-12-07 15:40:00
Subject: Re: Usefullnes of ADSM requirements page??
From: "ROHMER Glenn (MSMail)" <GRohmer AT SHL DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 13:40:00 -0700
I agree, I have found the ADSM product and support to be of the highest
quality.

Glenn Rohme
MCI Systemhouse
 ----------
From: William White
To: Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L
Date: Friday, December 06, 1996 11:26AM

> Francisco Reyes wrote:
> > Every time I see people making suggestions I don't know if the ADSM
> > team is reading.
> > What is your opinion?
> >
> > If IBM doesn't listen we could always send the data to their
> > competitors. Who knows if there was another distributed backup system
>
> This post is disappointing in light of the many overtime hours that ADSM
> developers do devote to this list and all the function that we have
> worked to deliver even between releases and versions.  I sure hope that
> our participation on this list is a little bit more obvious to others.
>
> Dave Crockett
> ADSM development

Dave,
        Perhaps you remember the words of John F. Kennedy: "There's
always
somebody who doesn't get the word ..."

        I believe most of us who read this list faithfully are well
aware
of your participation, and are grateful to you and your colleagues for
it.

 --
(Signed)  William W. White  --  www AT tenet DOT edu   (512) 475-3557 fax
463-9090