ADSM-L

Re: Usefullnes of ADSM requirements page??

2015-10-04 18:11:36
Subject: Re: Usefullnes of ADSM requirements page??
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 12/6/96 2:31PM
You and your fellow developers have contributed very much to this list.  I am
also very appreciative of the help you have provided me over the years, and I
would hope that it continues.

I think that the requirements list however, has the appearance of a Black Hole.
As I said in great detail earlier this year - there needs to be a better way of
submitting and tracking requirements than GUIDE and SHARE - especially for a
product that now runs on platforms such as NT, where the users probably never
heard of those user groups, and have no real reason to attend.

In short Dave - your efforts are well appreciated.  I hope you all will continue
responding to e-mail posts are often time consuming, but the person receiving
them really appreciates them - I know I do!

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com