ADSM-L

Re: Usefullnes of ADSM requirements page??

1996-12-09 08:08:31
Subject: Re: Usefullnes of ADSM requirements page??
From: Peter Carranti <carrantip AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:08:31 EDT
Dave,

I'd like to add my appreciation to you and your colleagues for your
participation on this list.  I could not put a price on the benefits received
from having you people involved here.  In fact, each time I try to "sell" the
benefits of ADSM to prospective client departments here at my company I always
mention this list and the direct and frequent participation of the developers.

I'd hate to get an "unsubscribe" message from any of you folks.

Keep up the good work.

Pete Carranti
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.