Networker

Re: [Networker] Bootstrap retention?

2009-09-24 04:34:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Bootstrap retention?
From: Thierry FAIDHERBE <Thierry.Faidherbe AT SKYNET DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:32:12 +0200
Your solution looks like to create an extra client with the name
of your backup server, giving it Skip-Skip-Skip-Skip-Skip-Skip-Skip
schedule with correct browse/retention (eg 1 month) and made it member
of your groups.

Server backups will never be started (as because daily skip level)
and index/bootstrap policy will be extracted from server's ressource
in current group.

HTH

Th