Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Maximum Bandwidth Per Job Question

2016-02-04 03:59:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Maximum Bandwidth Per Job Question
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:53:50 +0100
Hello Randy,

I was talking about your backup windows (the period of time you have to run your backups). Since you´re having problems with your servers running out of resources (basically bandwidth), I suppose you´re running backups during intensive use of your servers.
If this is the problem, you can set "Maximum Bandwidth Per Job" to a lower value for the jobs that runs when your servers experience bandwidth congestion and to higher values otherwise.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Ana

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 3:21 AM, Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com> wrote:
There are hosts with 100Mb and 1000Mb adapters in the mix.