Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Maximum Bandwidth Per Job Question

2016-02-04 21:37:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Maximum Bandwidth Per Job Question
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 00:31:01 -0200 (BRST)
Just in time: reading again your initial message I think you assume it is a network bottleneck.
If it's the case you may use ethtool to fetch the actual capacity of your ethernet interfaces (even bad cabling can make a 1000 Gb interface negotiating 100 Mb) and try to estabilish a lower value for Maximum Bandwidth. It will all depend of the network demand of your applications.

Regards,