Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] is 7.2 ready for prime time?

2015-09-25 12:05:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] is 7.2 ready for prime time?
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:02:49 -0700

So far so good.  Minor snafu on my part when updating database, but I'm
running 7.2 now.  Looking good so far.  Will find out more when hundreds
of jobs run tonight.

Stephen

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760