Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] is 7.2 ready for prime time?

2015-09-24 11:44:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] is 7.2 ready for prime time?
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 08:40:05 -0700
All,

I typically patch bacula pretty frequently, but I saw the somewhat
unusual notice on the latest release notes that warns it may not be
ready for use in production.  How stable is it?  I don't really have the
resources to test this out, but rather would have to go straight to
production with it.  I could always roll back, but that might entail the
recovery from dump of a 900GB database.  Opinions?

thanks,
Stephen
--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760