Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Could not connect to server Director daemon ....

2015-06-25 21:55:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Could not connect to server Director daemon ....
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: olx69 <ope-linux AT gmx DOT de>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:51:15 -0300
Hi Olaf,

Sorry I was out a few days.... Have you tested your Bacula with these "fake passwords"? Or you have just changed them for posting here? I found no errors in your passwords configurations, but I'm not sure if you are using these ones posted here. In the case you're not, could you verify your director to storage daemon password configuration (not the one for communicating with monitor)? The error message points to a mismatch here.

Best regards,
Ana

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:04 AM, olx69 <ope-linux AT gmx DOT de> wrote:
Am 18.06.2015 um 16:13 schrieb olx69:
> Hello Ana,
>
>> Sorry I'm late in this post.
>> It seems there is still some password mismatching problems. Could you
>> post your resources definitions for monitor (in bacula-dir.conf,
>> bacula-fd.conf and bacula-sd.conf) and your tray-monitor.conf?
>
> thank you for investigating! attached the files,

no idea? Here the reduced password related part. Imo all is correct,
isn't it?

-------bacula-traymon.conf------
Monitor {
   Name = bacula-tux64-mon
   Password = "MON_DIR_PASSWORD"         # password for the Directors
   RefreshInterval = 3 seconds
}
Client {
   Name = bacula-tux64-fd
   Address = tux64.home.lan
   Password = "MON_FD_PASSWORD"          # password for FileDaemon
}
Storage {
   Name = bacula-tux64-sd
   Address = tux64.home.lan
   Password = "MON_SD_PASSWORD"          # password for StorageDaemon
}
Director {
   Name = bacula-tux64-dir
   Address = tux64.home.lan
}
----bacula-dir-full.conf----
Director {
   Name = bacula-tux64-dir
   Password = "DIR_PASSWORD"    # BConsole password
}
Console {
   Name = bacula-tux64-mon
   Password = "MON_DIR_PASSWORD"
}
Client {
   Name = bacula-tux64-fd
   Password = "FD_PASSWORD"            # password for FileDaemon
}
-----bacula-fd-full.conf-----
Director {
   Name = bacula-tux64-dir