Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Could not connect to server Director daemon ....

2015-06-10 14:31:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Could not connect to server Director daemon ....
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: olx69 <ope-linux AT gmx DOT de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:30:19 -0300
Hello Olaf,

I was not refering to the names for user and password. Instead, the directives "user" and "password" for Catalog definition. I noticed in your post that you defined Catalog using the keywords "dbuser" and "dbpassword", instead of using "user" and "password". Like bellow:

Catalog {
        Name = MyCatalog
        dbname = "bacula"
        dbuser = "bacula"
        dbpassword = ""
}

Best regards,
Ana

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:54 PM, olx69 <ope-linux AT gmx DOT de> wrote:
Hello Ana,

> Hello Olaf,
>
> There are some directive keywords mismatch (user and password):
>
> Catalog {
>          Name = MyCatalog
>          dbname = "bacula"
>          user = "bacula"
>          password = ""
> }

it's SQLite3 DB, does the user/password matter? Even if I set the user =
"" it doesn't change it.

Thank you,
Olaf