Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Need to downgrade bacule 5.2.12

2013-04-14 15:53:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Need to downgrade bacule 5.2.12
From: LDC - Gustavo El Khoury <gustavo AT ldc.usb DOT ve>
To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 15:20:46 -0430
With notepad, in the Save As menu, you should see a drop-down menu for charset
selection. Make sure the passwords match. In addition to that, I've found this
"Authorization key rejected" to be quite generic. I recently read about an user
that received this, and turned out to be tcp wrapper rules blocking
communications between sd and fd. Therefore, make sure there's network
connectivity between this Windows FD and the SD you have. Perhaps you can use
an open ports scanner from Windows client to see what you can see about your SD
host. Also check any firewall you may have

LDC - Gustavo El Khoury