Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Need to downgrade bacule 5.2.12

2013-04-14 08:30:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Need to downgrade bacule 5.2.12
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:27:13 +0200
On 14/04/13 01:10, LDC - Gustavo El Khoury wrote:
> I think that error may not be related to the version, but to something else.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=bacula-users&max_rows=50&style=nested&viewmonth=201008
>
> Take a look at the post and look for the error code 1067 with Ctrl-F. Try to
> run
> bacula-fd from an administrator cmd with -t flag. If it fails as in the post,
> user MMC as said in the post
> Don't forget to reply with your findings!

Found the mail and the error the OP got from running the bacula-fd from a
command prompt is the same I get running bacula-fd WITHOUT argument. When I add
/service -c c:\"Program Files"\Bacula\bacula-fd.conf to the command, no error
message is produced. However, going back to look at the service the start
command IS correct but when you start it as a service it fails error 1067.

In both cases bacula-fd has NOT started.

--
Erik

Concordia parvæ res crescunt discordia maximæ dilabuntur