Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Need to downgrade bacule 5.2.12

2013-04-14 13:19:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Need to downgrade bacule 5.2.12
From: "compdoc" <compdoc AT hotrodpc DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:16:38 -0600
> Thanks for the information. Tried with 5.2.10 but got the same result:
error 1067.

After doing some research, I've seen people having the same error even when
using client version 5.0.x, so it's possible the version number of the
client is not the problem.

I think you may have a couple of problems, and it should be possible to fix
with the help of people on this list.

Can you provide your bacula-fd.conf file from the windows client?

Alter your Director passwords (and any other passwords) so they are not
shared on this mailing list.

And sorry, my poorly crafted mail client keeps sending emails directly to
you.