Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula Offsite Backups

2012-03-19 09:11:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula Offsite Backups
From: "Holikar, Sachin (ext)" <sachin.holikar.ext AT siemens DOT com>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:08:58 +0100

Hello,

For now I have set the status of the used tapes as ARCHIVE.
And started the next backup.
Post backup I could see , other tapes in the same pool were used and not the
ARCHIVE ones.
So now I guess I can just take out the ARCHIVE tapes out of the library , to be
kept at offsite.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sachin