Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] exchange tapes with Backup-Exec

2012-03-09 03:18:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] exchange tapes with Backup-Exec
From: Raven70 <l.donesana AT ecconsulting DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 00:16:39 -0800 (PST)
Hello

I'm a new starter with Bacula, I need to read some tapes written by Bacula
with Backup-Exec 2010. I tryed to do this, but it seems that Backup-Exec
can't read those tapes. On the Backup-Exec forums told me that BE can read
all tapes written as .mtf format. My question is how can I made Bacula write
tapes in mtf format ? Is that possible ??

Thanks

Raven