Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Server disaster recovery.

2012-03-02 06:04:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Server disaster recovery.
From: Wassim Zaarour <wassim.zaarour AT navlink DOT com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:02:23 +0200
Hi List,

We are backing up to disks not tapes, now I need to set up a plan in case the bacula server (director) crashes.
What to do in case the MySQL catalog is lost? Can we recover? I guess it is easy to keep copy of configuration files to install on a new system but what about the catalog?

What is the best plan for the server's disaster recovery?
Thanks.

Wassim C. Zaarour

Systems & Network Engineer

NavLink (an AT&T Affiliated company)

www.navlink.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended only for the stated addressee. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your system.”