Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backing up Outlook PST files.

2012-03-02 05:43:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backing up Outlook PST files.
From: Wassim Zaarour <wassim.zaarour AT navlink DOT com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:38:52 +0200
Hello List,

I was wondering if anyone is able to back Outlook PST files in an efficient way with Bacula.
For my understanding if the PST file will be modified everyday, than Bacula will be backing it up everyday with any level of Backup (Incremental, Differential, Full) while we only need to backup the changes
To save backup time and network bandwidth.

Any tips or hints on how to backup a PST file in a block level way?

Thanks.

Wassim C. Zaarour

Systems & Network Engineer

NavLink (an AT&T Affiliated company)