Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Server disaster recovery.

2012-03-02 08:34:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Server disaster recovery.
From: Wassim Zaarour <wassim.zaarour AT navlink DOT com>
To: Thomas Mueller <thomas AT chaschperli DOT ch>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 15:32:44 +0200
So if I take a backup of MySql and I have the configuration files and the
volumes of the data, I could simple export mysql database to a new server,
install bacula and use the backed up conf files and put the volumes in the
same configured location, that would make me up and running?

Wassim C. Zaarour
Systems & Network Engineer