Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Purge Log table - was: Re: Restore performance

2011-09-21 15:06:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Purge Log table - was: Re: Restore performance
From: Marcio Merlone <marcio.merlone AT a1.ind DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:54:58 -0300
Em 21-09-2011 15:24, Alexandre Chapellon escreveu:
maybe you could try this:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-multiple-tablespaces.html
However, I'd like to know if this table can be safely purged? As one day or another it will grow to an unacceptable size... (even more if I have the same info in logfile).
+1
Can it?
Thanks, but nah! I'd rather purge this. I'll set another server anyway...

Regards.

--
Marcio Merlone