Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Quantum Superloader 3

2010-06-10 10:54:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Quantum Superloader 3
From: bwellsnc <bwellsnc AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:52:06 -0400
Sorry, everything, didn't hit reply to all:

Thanks Bill for getting back to me.  The label that I have shown is what Bacula automatically labeled the tape.  That I have set in on of my conf files.  What I have done is tried to start over with the tapes.  I purged all the jobs for it, deleted the volume for good measure, then I rewinded the tape and ran a mt -f /dev/st0 weof.  I have now moved the tape, which I only have one tape in the total tape unit, back to slot 1.  After I did all that, I ran the update slots command I got this message:

Connecting to Storage daemon LTO4Tape at mystorageserver:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "slots" command.
Device "DLT-S4" has 8 slots.
Connecting to Storage daemon LTO4Tape at mystorageserver:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "list" command.
No Volumes found to label, or no barcodes.

When I ran the label barcodes command, I received the same error as above.  I am still convinced that this is something to do with my entries in the bacula-sd.conf for this unit.  I think that is where the hangup is.