Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Quantum Superloader 3

2010-06-09 23:35:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Quantum Superloader 3
From: Norberto Meijome <numardbsd AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:33:20 +1000
2010/6/10 bwellsnc <bwellsnc AT gmail DOT com>
Here is what I have setup for my conf's.  I have my conf files in a conf.d directory. I added this to my bacula-dir.conf file:

Did you run all the suggested tests for mtx changer script , and did they all pass?
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"I detest people who take short­cuts rather than do things right, because they leave shit for the rest of us to clean up."
   PHK