Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Hard disk as backup media

2010-03-24 14:31:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Hard disk as backup media
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: marcio.merlone AT a1.ind DOT br
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:29:30 -0400
> Durability apart, can this be done with bacula? What RTFM should I do?

Yes. Bacula can do this. Read about bacula volume utility tools. Read
about pools so you can create a pool that does not recycle. You
probably still want to have more than 1 volume per disk so read about
the options to limit a disk volume size. I would normally link
specific parts of the manual to this email however I am on company
time and my business (medical imaging research) has nothing to do with
bacula.

John